PWD 859: Bruce Let Us All Down

GOAT Box Office Run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sketch gave me Coranado Virus, Rex. What do I do?

First, you start getting pressure in the head. And you think to yourself, "Shit, I'm Rex! Pussy ass pressure in my head needs to get out before I start ground and pounding it"

But then...

Uncontrollable snot drips out of your nose for two days! And you tell yourself, "I'm gonna break you nose if you don't start working right!"

And finally, you curl into a ball for 3 days and you tell yourself, "Have at it, Japs! I WANNA SEE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE!"

These Japs are tougher than a $2 steak!
<DCrying>

giphy.gif
e9Vjnxr.gif

My sons are watching Ace Ventura for the first time and they are popping. Jim Carrey you son of a bitch! You've don't it again!

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective should win Best Picture tonight.

This unacceptable and I'm going to have to veto it. The new official theme for WM 36 is now:

I not only second Brother Soc's nomination but hereby issue a Papal Bull that this sacred musical masterpiece is new offical hymn of WrestleMania.

Any who oppose will be named a heretic, cursed with impotence, and their souls shall be condemned to hell.

I not only second Brother Soc's nomination but hereby issue a Papal Bull that this sacred musical masterpiece is new offical hymn of WrestleMania.

Any who oppose will be named a heretic, cursed with impotence, and their souls shall be condemned to hell.

I'm proud of you Thrawn, and I award you 3 points.

<mma3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back