PWD 859: Bruce Let Us All Down

GOAT Box Office Run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn’t the finish.

Last edited:
I just learned who Allie Kat was a couple weeks ago when I watched Nick Gage destroy her with panes of glass.

Now I see her bashing Wawa (also shout out to QT for shitty but good gas station food)

I don't think I like her.

Just watched a scene from the Matrix 4 being filmed
Stuck in traffic on my way to San Francisco when a flatbed truck with a car on it rolls by being followed and filmed by another flatbed truck with cameras on it
This is the greatest moment of my life
No autographs

Just watched a scene from the Matrix 4 being filmed
Stuck in traffic on my way to San Francisco when a flatbed truck with a car on it rolls by being followed and filmed by another flatbed truck with cameras on it
This is the greatest moment of my life
No autographs

What if you only think you just watched a scene from the Matrix 4 being filmed, but you're really in a pod of goo and that's just what the machines want you to think you saw?

What if you only think you just watched a scene from the Matrix 4 being filmed, but you're really in a pod of goo and that's just what the machines want you to think you saw?
If I'm stuck in a fuckin pod of goo and this bullshit is the imaginary fantasy life that they gave me then I'm fuckin somebody up

EQNhzzAW4AAR4Ac

@Pliny Pete Was it Corny's current wife (Stacy) who supposedly blew HBK during the Vegas WM?

More like he IS a pod of goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back