PWD 859: Bruce Let Us All Down

GOAT Box Office Run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

upload_2020-1-31_8-15-33-png.719967

Rules
1. Book Mandy
2. For every segment
3. Bruce Prichard, you can go to hell
Mascots
EGJnuAnpTSIyW-f31VohGWg0FyUisPsvtJ3a-gO_iL4.jpg

31669f52a348ced36884bafd11e508ff--anna-nicole-smith-sexy-poses.jpg

Theme

Please and thank you @Kowboy @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H.

Am I first??

I fucks with the mascots

RSR bringing out the big guns.

<{jackyeah}>

Naomi returns only to get pin by Carmella, Brooke was there as the pin taker there. Assume Bayley/Naomi hold off for Chamber but didn't need to take the pin. Corbin/Reigns, the Del Rio/Sheamus of it's time just never-ending.

If Alexa Bliss dating Ryan Cabrera is true I find it hilarious if anything, if you wanna go Hollywood aleast date some-one relevant or is on the rise in LA. Not some-one who's time in the spotlight has long passed. Post Ronda, Alexa's career has regressed down the card wouldn't be surpise if she makes the leap to Hollywood once contract expires.

If Alexa Bliss dating Ryan Cabrera is true I find it hilarious if anything, if you wanna go Hollywood aleast date some-one relevant or is on the rise in LA. Not some-one who's time in the spotlight has long passed. Post Ronda, Alexa's career has regressed down the card wouldn't be surpise if she makes the leap to Hollywood once contract expires.
it isn't about hollywood,
she is likely dating 13 yr old her's music/celebrity crush (and the dude is [rightfully so] running with it).

if i could date leeann tweeden right now I would do so in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back