Pwd & 857 rerun of the mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that trailer just spoiled 2 huge twists from the movie though
No going in fresh for this one, I guess

My buddy in high school had an abandoned van surrounded by mattresses in the woods behind his trailer park. So we created Van Top Wrestling and used a weight belt with a frisbee taped in the middle.
My uncle gave me one of his weight belts when I was a kid and I used to throw it over my shoulder like Bret Hart. I put it on the line quite a few times in some basement wrestling matches too.

Fast and the Furious is always fun. I'm in.

My uncle gave me one of his weight belts when I was a kid and I used to throw it over my shoulder like Bret Hart. I put it on the line quite a few times in some basement wrestling matches too.
Hell, I still throw my weight belt on my shoulder between sets to get that feeling

I hope we find out tonight if Otis GTD this week as a thank you for that Rumble save

Could be a good time to buy. Currently trading at $48. It went over $100 around Mania season last year and has consistently been in the 60-75 range for the last year

meltzer.0.jpg

I was going to use my wife's credit card to go to the superbowl by myself but I can use that $6500 to buy WWE stock instead now.

<VinceCa$h>
And when the stock triples by next year you can use the profits to fund the trip to see the 9ers defend their crown

giphy.gif

I was going to use my wife's credit card to go to the superbowl by myself but I can use that $6500 to buy WWE stock instead now.

<VinceCa$h>
That and the Chiefs are going over so it would be a waste of money.

The Fiend is gonna lose to Roman at Mania and that'll be the end of the Fiend.

Once he loses, what's the point of still using him?

He'll disappear for a couple of months, then they'll run some vignettes where Sister Abigail repossesses him and they'll give him a couple of guys from NXT they can't come up with anything creative for and we get a Wyatt Family re-hash. Then we all collectively yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back