Pwd & 857 rerun of the mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a good time to buy. Currently trading at $48. It went over $100 around Mania season last year and has consistently been in the 60-75 range for the last year
If it hits the 30's I'm All In

That drunk bastard is the last fuckin guy that should have a black card
He’s staying in the Versace Mansion on damn super bowl weekend and he said he racked up a $3600 bar tab last night. He still doesn’t get it

Crazy that in 2016 it was below $15. Conrad said he had worked with people within the company who where paying off their houses last year with their even modest stock options

I just looked up the history of the WWE stock prices to see what I missed out on all these years and it was as low as $7 in 2012 and $10 in 2015.

Imagine getting in, in 2012 at $7

He’s staying in the Versace Mansion on damn super bowl weekend and he said he racked up a $3600 bar tab last night. He still doesn’t get it
He's so beloved now, I wonder if he could make money doing speaking engagements at company parties like old politicians and athletes do

It took him over 30 years but Flair has finally passed Hogan in popularity and mainstream acceptance
Slow and steady, kids...

Looks like a weight belt that someone glued the handle from my grandmas dresser to.
My buddy in high school had an abandoned van surrounded by mattresses in the woods behind his trailer park. So we created Van Top Wrestling and used a weight belt with a frisbee taped in the middle.

"Because I'm a grown-ass man, and I do what the fuck I want!" - Booker T, when asked how he, a WWE employee, is on what is essentially the AEW cruise.

Last edited:

Big Match John pays homage to the Beast.

The Fiend is gonna lose to Roman at Mania and that'll be the end of the Fiend.

Once he loses, what's the point of still using him?

The Fiend is gonna lose to Roman at Mania and that'll be the end of the Fiend.

Once he loses, what's the point of still using him?
Don't tease me with good news like that.

yonuxs.gif

8UxKu9C.jpg

John Cena doing a shitty knockoff Schwarzenegger and bungie jumping cars?
I'm All In!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back