PWD #856: The Beast Incarnate Enters At Number One

Which promotion do you think is in worse shape between these 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<{fry}>

Last edited:
EPmgVXXVAAAHFQb

Today's episode of Chris Jericho's podcast is about Eddie Guerrero.

Fuck me, Jericho's gotten more mileage out of Eddie's death than Rey Mysterio.

Here's something for people who actually watch, because I gave up on it. Does Shawn Spears actually do anything? From what I've seen, he's gone from being a jobber/do nothing in WWE, but at least his hot wife was there... to being a jobber/do nothing in AEW, but his hot wife isn't there.

Here's something for people who actually watch, because I gave up on it. Does Shawn Spears actually do anything? From what I've seen, he's gone from being a jobber/do nothing in WWE, but at least his hot wife was there... to being a jobber/do nothing in AEW, but his hot wife isn't there.
Nah, he's really not doing anything at all. Waste of Tully too

He was gathering a few wins, then he lost to someone (I can't remember who) because Joey kidnapped Tully (and that was the blow off to their feud it seems) and since then he has been searching for a partner. It has been pretty nothing.

Nah, he's really not doing anything at all. Waste of Tully too

It makes you wonder what the point was. It just seems like he was brought in to make Cody look good, and now it's "Okay, we're done with you now". The long and short of it, AEW aren't going to make the same mistakes that TNA made, they're not gonna bring in a jobber, and have him main eventing.

He'd have been better off trying to go back to NXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back