PWD #856: The Beast Incarnate Enters At Number One

Which promotion do you think is in worse shape between these 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT is #AllIn

What were they gonna say? no?

wTEyOEB.png

They don't want to get on his bad side.

adoudy5.jpg

Drew eliminating Brock and winning the Rumble, then beat Brock clean at Mania to go all in on Drew. It's amazing how quick of an turnaround it was for Drew, only just turn face and a few wins in a row the crowd is going along with 3,2,1 claymore all of sudden main eventer.

Before that, was start-stop as an heel mainly henchmen in an stable so to finally break through as an face was long time coming.

What were they gonna say? no?

wTEyOEB.png

They don't want to get on his bad side.

adoudy5.jpg
BT probably dropped ten grand cash on the floor when he walked out of the office and said lunch was on him

Drew eliminating Brock and winning the Rumble, then beat Brock clean at Mania to go all in on Drew. It's amazing how quick of an turnaround it was for Drew, only just turn face and a few wins in a row the crowd is going along with 3,2,1 claymore all of sudden main eventer.

Before that, was start-stop as an heel mainly henchmen in an stable so to finally break through as an face was long time coming.
He'll do the job to Brock. It's not time for him to have the belt yet.

I'm surprised by how quickly people have taken to Drew as a babyface, especially when you consider that he turned face... by beating up babyfaces.

But, at the same time, who'd have guessed that a 6'5" brick shit house would get people's attention.

He's a good big guy and can talk, but as of now I feel like it's a Becky Lynch situation. There's nothing particularly interesting about his character.

I mean I can see Ryback since he was a complainer and suffering from adult onset full lakersfrankrexfootrexfalsefoot...but the others?

<{vega}>

I read somewhere that Wade didn't think he'd be long in the business so that's why Vince didn't have faith in him.

I just got off the phone with Booker T. Hes still planning on running for mayor and being involved in politics. Wished him the best. Great conversation.

I just got off the phone with Booker T. Hes still planning on running for mayor and being involved in politics. Wished him the best. Great conversation.

giphy.gif

Nope not at all. Thats my main man. Were both htown.
i was wonderin why u'd be on the phone w/ Booker at 11pm his time,
but I guess that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back