PWD 855: Royal Rumble Looms

Would you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurrextion was a UK exclusive as well. 2002 has my vote for most underrated match of all time.

They beat the piss out of each other for 15 minutes and even shoot break the turnbuckle. It's so damn good.

Damnit rsr there’s only so much time in the day and I haven’t had sexual intervourse in 7 days!

Damnit rsr there’s only so much time in the day and I haven’t had sexual intervourse in 7 days!
You should have plenty of free time then. I should know

Insurrextion was a UK exclusive as well. 2002 has my vote for most underrated match of all time.

They beat the piss out of each other for 15 minutes and even shoot break the turnbuckle. It's so damn good.

Thanks for the recommendation, RSR. Just watched it waiting for the end of my shift and it's gold. The way they're able to adjust to the busted turnbuckle on the fly was awesome. Like how, immediately after the rope goes limp, and the ref is distracted looking at it, H takes advantage and hits Taker low. Great stuff!

9QWlr2x.jpg

stone-cold-poster-1991-review.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation, RSR. Just watched it waiting for the end of my shift and it's gold. The way they're able to adjust to the busted turnbuckle on the fly was awesome. Like how, immediately after the rope goes limp, and the ref is distracted looking at it, H takes advantage and hits Taker low. Great stuff!
The boys in the back today would have frozen because that wasn't in the 100% script of their match

Chat me up on this. @PWD

19225936_10213565690483241_8574560328074034119_n.jpg

The boys in the back today would have frozen because that wasn't in the 100% script of their match

I'd say most but not all..
Brock, Styles, Hardy, Big Show, Rey and maybe Orton are old enough to have had to improvise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back