pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
pettis is shot. he's still young and can be competitive but he's nothing like he used to be. him and hendricks really hit that wall hard

Did they really just try to sell me on Brian Kelleher by pumping his BOWLING stats?

Please join me in congratulating our very own @Sivo The Ram for winning the 2019 "Fights and Food" Award! Nobody loves fights and food like Mr. The Ram! I'm very proud of you.

pettis is shot. he's still young and can be competitive but he's nothing like he used to be. him and hendricks really hit that wall hard

He’s been gassing his last few fights and has looked like shit outside of knocking out Wonderboy. Seemed like wilts a lot from the pressure. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s only fighting for the money right now.

I like the ref not being about that Jon Jones crawling bullshit

USADA came to the UFC in 2015, Pettis started losing a lot in 2015 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let that man take his supplements.

He’s been gassing his last few fights and has looked like shit outside of knocking out Wonderboy. Seemed like wilts a lot from the pressure. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s only fighting for the money right now.
Money and the miles, brother, the money and the miles.

He will always have a special place in my heart for winning Frankie's belt from the #Usurper Bender Benderson.

Joe: He's almost out there. **2 seconds later** Oh man, that looks tight. **2 seconds later he taps**

I FUCKING LOVE when Rogan et. al shit all over a supposed lesser fighter in favor of the young up and comer, and he pulls out the victory

Please join me in congratulating our very own @Sivo The Ram for winning the 2019 "Fights and Food" Award! Nobody loves fights and food like Mr. The Ram! I'm very proud of you.
WOW! coming from a fellow usc alum, bjj practitioner, and gentleman means a lot!
giphy.gif

"Orlando is so quick and so clever, I think he'll be out of this soon"
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back