pWd 854: 2019 #SOCRATICMETHOD PWD AWARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Ferreira is shorter but looks way bigger. You been smoking the devil’s lettuce, bro.

That crappy post also broke up the funny of me giving Frank his award and then immediately following it by giving Likebot the #FuckFrank award.

GM: Wow Brain, thats some high level grappling by Ferreira!

BH: Looks like Patterson on a first date.

GM: Will you stop!!?

Please join me in congratulating our very own Likebot, @Rebelfett for winning the 2019 #FuckFrank Award! I'm very proud of you, Likebot!
rs_506x278-190922205713-jason-bateman2.gif

I would like to thank @D.R.H. for being the best, @lakersfan45 and @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ for being my best friends on sherdog, and obviously I'd like to thank @SocraticMethod for being such a gracious host this evening and for bestowing me with this award. Good night and may the JBG bless the pwd
And dont forget

Last edited:
Props to Ferreira for not using a translator. Thats enough for me to become a big fan

Mark Davis is a gross looking piece of shit.

Showtime looked stout man, I dunno. Good ending though
I didn't watch but I saw a clip of the tap. Its weird cuz I know a lot of the guys he rolls with. I think something else was going on. But I could be wrong. He looked gassed also which didn't help

Mark Davis is a goofy looking fuck, but he brought my squad to my home town and took them from a stadium that had raw sewage flowing in the dugouts and locker rooms to a $2 billion house. I gotta support that ugly bastard.

@RollSonnenRoll - can you explain what happened with Otis holding Mandy? I've only seen the gif.
Sonya asked Mandy to ask Otis to come to ringside for her match since he distracted Bliss last week and Mandy won(which should’ve been a backstage segment but we didn’t ever see). Him and Tucky came out for the match but just sort of stood there on the ramp for all of it. At one point, Mandy climbed up on the second rope and in a disgusting, unjustified and vicious attack Nikki punched her and she fell off. Luckily, Otis rushed to the rescue and caught her

Sonya asked Mandy to ask Otis to come to ringside for her match since he distracted Bliss last week and Mandy won(which should’ve been a backstage segment but we didn’t ever see). Him and Tucky came out for the match but just sort of stood there on the ramp for all of it. At one point, Mandy climbed up on the second rope and in a disgusting, unjustified and vicious attack Nikki punched her and she fell off. Luckily, Otis rushed to the rescue and caught her

He's a hero! I hope Mandy thanked him .... ALL! NIGHT! LONG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back