PWD 852: ManDoz

Denzel’s Best Non-Alonzo Role

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alonzo character was something like straight out of a comic book, not that it was his (Denzel's) fault. To me Alonzo never felt believable.

Conversely the writing/dialogue in Man on Fire and Crimson Tide was much more genuine. I liked Man on Fire better than the others. Creasy > Alonzo

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

2GSMZON.gif
Thus it's a quality post my friend. A quality friggin post

In NJ you can't have alcohol at a full-nude place. There are some BYOB, but they're sketchy. So my plan is to buy a large warehouse type building and then divide it into three. The center will be the strip club. Three stages - stage left, stage right, and center stage - plush seating around each stage, and the typical "juice bar." Then, to the right is the bar. It's set up above the strip club (upstairs), with a giant glass wall on the side of the strip club so you can look down. That wraps halfway around. It's a cigar bar/jazz bar style. Gotta keep it classy. So you've got the cigars and the booze and you're looking down on the naked ladies, but you're technically in a separate establishment.

Now, what's on the left side? I'm glad you asked. An oxygen bar. You have your cigar, you go down and see some naked ladies, you're feeling a little tired -- boom, you go suck down some oxygen and you're ready for round two.

I'm keeping the oxygen bar separated from the cigar bar, because I'm not sure that having open flames near the oxygen tanks would be safe.

Well that was fucking stupid.

Why would one North dude help Mack with a Canadian Destroyer on the other North guy?

In NJ you can't have alcohol at a full-nude place. There are some BYOB, but they're sketchy. So my plan is to buy a large warehouse type building and then divide it into three. The center will be the strip club. Three stages - stage left, stage right, and center stage - plush seating around each stage, and the typical "juice bar." Then, to the right is the bar. It's set up above the strip club (upstairs), with a giant glass wall on the side of the strip club so you can look down. That wraps halfway around. It's a cigar bar/jazz bar style. Gotta keep it classy. So you've got the cigars and the booze and you're looking down on the naked ladies, but you're technically in a separate establishment.

Now, what's on the left side? I'm glad you asked. An oxygen bar. You have your cigar, you go down and see some naked ladies, you're feeling a little tired -- boom, you go suck down some oxygen and you're ready for round two.

I'm keeping the oxygen bar separated from the cigar bar, because I'm not sure that having open flames near the oxygen tanks would be safe.
<{danawhoah}>

That’s a license to print money

I will head the security. I’ll do it for free if I get oxygen on the house!

Can't stand Callihan, dude is the drizzling shits.

But also not too keen on Tessa anymore.

RE: strip clubs

<{nope}>

Me leaving a strip club:” God that was so stupid. I’m such an idiot. What have I done?! Thats it, I’m never going back!”

Also me the entire time I was there and mentally about ten minutes later:
tumblr_m0bkg3Et461qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Tessa coming out to crickets. And her ass has appeared to have gotten smaller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back