PWD 852: ManDoz

Denzel’s Best Non-Alonzo Role

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Rodgers put Wilson over?

Will dah marks take back all their tweets from the weekend and say this isn’t about Tessa, it’s about the moment? I could see it happening.

Nah, those broads hate her. TeSSa fucked up when she made that tweet about how women need to be supported but she really meant "Why isn't no one supporting ME?" when she has been a huge bitch in the locker room for years.

@Falsedawn You hear anything about Tessa getting blackballed from STARDOM for being a cunt?

LQG43qm.gif
The Alonzo character was something like straight out of a comic book, not that it was his (Denzel's) fault. To me Alonzo never felt believable.

Conversely the writing/dialogue in Man on Fire and Crimson Tide was much more genuine. I liked Man on Fire better than the others. Creasy > Alonzo

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

2GSMZON.gif

Just tuned in to Impact, haven't watched any Impact/TNA for years. The fuck is up with Eddie Edwards haircut and gear? Dude went from the most vanilla looking wrestler ever to every hardcore wrestler from the mid 2000's.

The Alonzo character was something like straight out of a comic book, not that it was his (Denzel's) fault. To me Alonzo never felt believable.

Conversely the writing/dialogue in Man on Fire and Crimson Tide was much more genuine. I liked Man on Fire better than the others. Creasy > Alonzo

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

2GSMZON.gif
I always looked at that like it was the character posturing. He wasn’t really a hardened criminal, he just thought he was so he acted like how he thought a gangster would and dialed it up to 11. A cop that listened to one too many NWA albums if you whiiilll and has worked himself into a shoot. I could be way off base but that’s how I saw it.

I always looked at that like it was the character posturing. He wasn’t really a hardened criminal, he just thought he was so he acted like how he thought a gangster would and dialed it up to 11. A cop that listened to one too many NWA albums if you whiiilll and has worked himself into a shoot. I could be way off base but that’s how I saw it.

You may have a point. At the end he got killed by real gangsters - Russian mob.

Awful call. Graham was short.

Packers with the gift spot to seal the game.

Does Rodgers do the job for Jimmy G?

Green Bay just signed their own death warrant.

In 16 quarters of action, we got maybe 2 that were good. The NFL did not deliver this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back