PWD 852: ManDoz

Denzel’s Best Non-Alonzo Role

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an OP.

<{danawhoah}>

You never say that about me, Frank. I have worked myself into a shoot by only using one female for a mascot and only having a poll that consists of two choices...

<DCrying>

You never say that about me, Frank. I have worked myself into a shoot by only using one female for a mascot and only having a poll that consists of two choices...

<DCrying>

2020 is a fresh start.

Is it the tattoos?

A little, and I just have the feeling she is an unsavory character. And RVD is too old to be parading her around like she is some prize. Make me think he never hardly got laid before. That's what the lethal potz does to a man!

A little, and I just have the feeling she is an unsavory character. And RVD is too old to be parading her around like she is some prize. Make me think he never hardly got laid before. That's what the lethal potz does to a man!
#Facts

Lord knows I’m the die hard “I don’t care if it’s fake” guy but that broad is like 90% cheap plastic and acts like she’s the hottest thing going today. It’s not appealing

They’re heels.
tenor.gif

In that case, they’re playing the role perfect. Doesn’t change her physical appearance though

He's such a heel that he mopped the floor with the Big Roid, Brian Cage and then beat up a goddamn Mexican because he can.

Ah, the monster heel that doesn’t get a comeuppance. Nice.

“How is her work rate?” - marks

Will dah marks take back all their tweets from the weekend and say this isn’t about Tessa, it’s about the moment? I could see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back