PWD 851: Big Dave's racism confirmed edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
More kayfabe, booze, coke and rats.

Throw in fighting random tough-guys out in town as well.

Less Nintendo, Twitter, public relationships, and all around bitchassery
Nontend h I’d coom

HTnrqQn.jpg

i actually love his work outside of wwe such as in this match vs ibushi and his matches as Prince Puma in Lucha Underground.
in wwe he basically filled Neville/PAC's spot of token flippy shit guy.

I saw that match. He was the exact same outside of WWE as he was in.

God damn it...how does Foot always know to come back when I'm not here? I want to ban him just once for posterity.

:(

I know I said it as a joke...but I can't help but be sad now that none of these Asian chicks have a Burger King crown on their tits.

It seems I've stumbled into another WWE whine-a-thon
If it sucks so bad, stop watching you buncha clucking ass hens in a sewing circle

@Frank23 @Rebelfett @Rex Poppa Pump
I'm not gonna make the Psycho Clown show in San Jose but I just bought my front row VIP seats to the San Francisco show in April
They haven't announced who the big stars will be yet but After La Parka and Puma King last time and then Psycho, Texano and Drago in San Jose, I got a good feeling that I'm gonna be squealing with glee when they do reveal them

I thought they were gonna run SF in March which woulda meant I can't go cause I'd be too busy ROARING with the Oakland Panthers but the Panthers have no home games in April so this works out perfectly
The Luchadors musta heard I wasn't gonna be able to make it so they did me a solid and forced the promoter to change the date since I bought them beer last time
The kid wins again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back