PWD 851: Big Dave's racism confirmed edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Ricochet has and always will be Ricochet. He's a level of dork that would make Xavier Woods cringe and he's just another dude who goes through the motions in his matches until it's time to do a flip or roll. He doesn't give a shit about 90% of the match...he's just waiting for the next jump and doesn't care about making anything else look good or make sense...actually he doesn't care about making the flips, rolls, or dives make sense either.

i actually love his work outside of wwe such as in this match vs ibushi and his matches as Prince Puma in Lucha Underground.
in wwe he basically filled Neville/PAC's spot of token flippy shit guy.

i actually love his work outside of wwe such as in this match vs ibushi and his matches as Prince Puma in Lucha Underground.
in wwe he basically filled Neville/PAC's spot of token flippy shit guy.

I liked his NxT work.

Really wish they would have kept him and Black together as a tag team. Would have given both better things to do than they are now, and they worked well together.

Not impossible....just very very difficult.

Bring back hazing and watch the dorks flee.

More kayfabe, booze, coke and rats.

Throw in fighting random tough-guys out in town as well.

Less Nintendo, Twitter, public relationships, and all around bitchassery

I liked his NxT work.

Really wish they would have kept him and Black together as a tag team. Would have given both better things to do than they are now, and they worked well together.

i agree him and black had good chemistry; their styles complimented each other's well.

More kayfabe, booze, coke and rats.

Throw in fighting random tough-guys out in town as well.

Less Nintendo, Twitter, public relationships, and all around bitchassery
shower
weights
clue.

majority of the roster is missing the elusive clue.

That jab at Titus was classic Book

Dem Alphas always think they can test us Omegas, brother.

FlatPlushEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

shower
weights
clue.

majority of the roster is missing the elusive clue.

Vince should decimate the roster to get things moving in the right direction: put them in groups of ten, have them draw lots, whoever gets the short straw gets their ass kicked by the other 9 then fired.

Such was the punishment for a unit's failure or cowardness in the Roman army, only they'd beat the "lucky winner" to death.

80egq8thfo011.jpg

Vince should decimate the roster to get things moving in the right direction: put them in groups of ten, have them draw lots, whoever gets the short straw gets their ass kicked by the other 9 then fired.

Such was the punishment for a unit's failure or cowardness in the Roman army, only they'd beat the "lucky winner" to death.
roman army was also full of dudes that fucked dudes.
also lol wtf at the pic that showed up when i quoted your post

roman army was also full of dudes that fucked dudes.
also lol wtf at the pic that showed up when i quoted your post

True, but decimation may help the main roster.

80egq8thfo011.jpg

@ladywolf surprised me with some
all natural
sugar free
root beer from trader joes.

i know she was just trying to be nice but i'm pretty sure I shoulda gave her the kofi face.
this is the first time i've ever felt sad drinking root beer.

THAT BITCH

The old 10 dates @ 150 a shot contract could save This Business.

@ladywolf surprised me with some
all natural
sugar free
root beer from trader joes.

i know she was just trying to be nice but i'm pretty sure I shoulda gave her the kofi face.
this is the first time i've ever felt sad drinking root beer.

The old 10 dates @ 150 a shot contract could save This Business.

Not for a gold medalist in wrestling tho.

But yeah, some of these shitters need that contract. They would have to level up everything about their game to get another contract with more money. Gotta work. Show us something!

Not for a gold medalist in wrestling tho.

But yeah, some of these shitters need that contract. They would have to level up everything about their game to get another contract with more money. Gotta work. Show us something!

If manly dominance is needed...

It gets rid of the dorks....

I think this is the "Clue" Nash spoke of.
what about the dorks that like getting dominated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back