PWD 849 lana is stil bitch kic Morgan hot t

Vintage Lakerspoll!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

photo.jpg

5VorSGW.png

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

First night of watching Raw since Football season started. Anything I need to know?
Is Dean Ambrose still kicking ass?

7 episodes in and I still got no idea where this story is headed or how we're gonna get to the blow off but damned if it isn't intriguing as fuck as they just keep ratcheting up the tension then calming it back down
Just when you think it's bout to pop they they stop you in your tracks and just when you think you got it all figured out it takes a hard left turn and leaves you more confused then before
These motherfuckers know how to book!

7 episodes in and I still got no idea where this story is headed or how we're gonna get to the blow off but damned if it isn't intriguing as fuck as they just keep ratcheting up the tension then calming it back down
Just when you think it's bout to pop they they stop you in your tracks and just when you think you got it all figured out it takes a hard left turn and leaves you more confused then before
These motherfuckers know how to book!

I might check it out tonight. I need a new show to watch.

First night of watching Raw since Football season started. Anything I need to know?
Is Dean Ambrose still kicking ass?

Yeah man, he's working a split personality gimmick right now though. Only answers to the name, Jon Moxley? It's all very strange but such good shit.

<PandaHi75>

Whats good PWD fam... Boy this pneumonia has been hard to shake, just starting to feel 70% big rig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back