PWD 849 lana is stil bitch kic Morgan hot t

Vintage Lakerspoll!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Humman gonna be involved in that AEW/NJPW partnership, just you wait! Super Humman v Zack Sabre Jr. is an 8 star match in the Tokyo Dome.

giphy.gif

I been going back in time and listening to old jres and noticed a lot of missing episodes ..... anyone know whats up with that ?
On youtube? I would speculate that maybe they showed a clip or played audio they didn't have permission for and it got yanked as a result.

AND IF YOU SEE MY REFLECTION IN A SNOW COVERED HILL, THE LANDSLIDE BROUGHT IT DOWN.
CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

Im greatly saddened that im in the middle of a man break up with my childhood best friend. I kicked him out my house and things went like youd expect

Im greatly saddened that im in the middle of a man break up with my childhood best friend. I kicked him out my house and things went like youd expect
The same guy you told me about a while back? Shit sucks, but you're probably doing the right thing from what you've told me.

Hey good brothers,

I may be leaving my current deployed location for another temporary one off the grid so if I’m not on for awhile that’s gonna be why. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up

The same guy you told me about a while back? Shit sucks, but you're probably doing the right thing from what you've told me.

Yea same dude. And im sure it is. But i hate that it came to it just the same

Hey good brothers,

I may be leaving my current deployed location for another temporary one off the grid so if I’m not on for awhile that’s gonna be why. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up
Be safe, good sir.
<RomeroSalute>

Hey good brothers,

Stay safe fgt. Luv u bb.

Hey good brothers,

Be safe and make sure you let them bastards know what freedom penis feels like.

I'm on episode 5 or 6 now and Messiah just keeps getting better
The way the last episode ended makes me think we may be headed into the heavy handed political message part of the series though
Guess we'll find out soon

Why isn’t Zack Sabre Jr. eating a lot, hitting the weights and adding mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back