PWD 820: GET THESE HANDS TO THE BANKS

Did Frank screw Beast?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta deserves better than this match.
I’m really glad I didn’t make my way down Bad Street, pay for a ticket and put my butt in the seat with the hopes to see Mandy Rose

How the fuck did Ron Funches look more intimidating than this motherfucker.

So the flair bs was a work, right?

My gawd wrestling by fans are getting stupid.

Do you have heat with this? @moonwolf
Nah. @The Clinch was into it til his picks started goin wrong. It was a solid tournament that provided some great wrestling matches. I hope they do one for the women, maybe even one for the mens tag teams as well.

Nah. @The Clinch was into it til his picks started goin wrong. It was a solid tournament that provided some great wrestling matches. I hope they do one for the women, maybe even one for the mens tag teams as well.

It was well done. Everyone put it over as important and didn't make a joke out of something for once. And you did a bang up job with the contest.

Should I issue my royal decree for your and Rex's charitable donations in the KOTR thread, or in the next PWD where it will get more traffic? Your King seeks your wise counsel, Wolf of the Moon.

It was well done. Everyone put it over as important and didn't make a joke out of something for once. And you did a bang up job with the contest.

Should I issue my royal decree for your and Rex's charitable donations in the KOTR thread, or in the next PWD where it will get more traffic? Your King seeks your wise counsel, Wolf of the Moon.
I say the next PWD thread so that it is canon.
Also, if you don't mind, please allow both donations to be made under the same name to allow for continuity and proof of esteemed generosity.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back