PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

hi rex how are you today

What about doing room assault training with commandos? :)

only amateur with assorted set ups im afraid . Moving around and shooting is a lot more fun than perfect stance from a bench. I like doing bowling pins a lot too. I kinda hate indoor firing rangers and I really hate the state run ones outdoors . One bullet at a time. ACTIONS OPEN !!

I wish I had some property north of the rifle line where its legal yo set up your own range that shit would be awesome.

only amateur with assorted set ups im afraid . Moving around and shooting is a lot more fun than perfect stance from a bench. I like doing bowling pins a lot too. I kinda hate indoor firing rangers and I really hate the state run ones outdoors . One bullet at a time. ACTIONS OPEN !!

I wish I had some property north of the rifle line where its legal yo set up your own range that shit would be awesome.

Well I did the sniper and room assault with smgs with some commandos and it was fun.

Killer Kross addresses issues with IMPACT Wrestling, ready to go in 'separate directions'
SN: Speaking about that, there was concern about a recent spread of Hepatitis C on the independent scene around that time. Is that what you were concerned about?

KK: One-hundred percent and I brought that up that day. I talked about it with everyone that day. Some people knew about it, some people didn't. I was really blown away that they were so interested in going in that direction. Why did we have to do it like that? I just did not understand at all. I actually spoke with Tommy Dreamer and I told him I was absolutely not doing that. It's just infuriating.

SN: How much has that situation added to the other issues between yourself and the company?

KK: I have no idea because I'm out of communication. I have no idea, but I can probably take a wild guess that a lot of people are probably becoming angry with varying situations and circumstances. If people were happy, they wouldn't want to leave and I think I should just leave it at that. Sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with money. It has to do with the way you're being spoken to and communication. It has a lot to do with that. There's been a very interesting history that people could look into and could draw a lot out of.

SN: Why do you think whoever it was w
ith the company was so adamant about you getting color with a blade rather than finding something else to do if you were uncomfortable?

KK: I don't know and neither did Eddie. We really didn't understand that. Him and I had a totally different idea of what we wanted to do that night. They seemed to be very pressed on doing that match and I had expressed to them — as did Eddie, actually — that we had another idea in mind for that night and they seemed to be really driven to go in that direction.

SN: Was there any concern on your behalf when you were announced that match?

KK: Yeah. I was very concerned. I was like 'What the hell?' I was like 'Who's volunteering me for this? We need to have a discussion about this.'

SN: So, this conversation had been going on for a while regarding the match?

KK: A couple of weeks. I was expecting certain precautions to be taken leading into that and nothing was really formulating. It was an HIV or hepatitis or something, I don't recall exactly, but there was some sort of blood-born pathogen outbreak shortly before that. I've never been OK with people doing that. I never volunteered anyone to do that and I've never asked anyone to do that. I really haven't. If people want to do that, that's fine, but there's a series of steps that should be taken. This isn't the medieval times — we kind of need to grow up here.

It's not about who's tough and who's willing to do this or do that. You're losing blood from an area in your head near your brain. This is no f— joke. There's complication that can occur with that and depending on someone's vitals, their diet that day, water, altitude, there's a lot of s— that could go wrong. I've very passionate about this subject. It's just frustrating.

You'd think we'd be entering into things very differently. There was even one idea pitched that ... Eddie was supposed to be on apron and he was going to grab the cane and hit me directly in my f— face with the cane. That's a real cane — that's not a prop. I'm supposed to put my hands down and get clipped in my f— face? Come on, what are we doing here?

I'm all about putting on the best show possible. I really am. But the best show possible doesn't have to entail, I don't know, possibly getting disfigured or contracting a disease. I don't think that needs to be part of the story.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/wwe...separate-directions/kadxte6so32b1g1l4kaeta1v3

Is Kross exposing the business? I think he is.

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back