PWD 818: Stealing threads because I run this land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
h3k0x1u.gif

The crew that will change wrestling forever
K0g2nk.gif

Hell in a Cell's gonna be great, Pete. I guarantee it.

<21>
I wanted to go to the Lucha Libre show the night before in San Jose because Cain's gonna be there but my nephew had his heart set on this WWE bullshit, what can ya do

The crew that will change wrestling forever
K0g2nk.gif

Looks like one of those drama groups that go to schools telling kids not to smoke, or bully, or whatever other shit they were trying to peddle.

"Hey guys! Where's Billy?"
"Didn't you hear? Billy died because he smoked!"
"But, I just talked to him yesterday!"
"Yeah, he had cancer, because he smoked, and then he died, because he smoked... do you smoke, Billy... Johnny ( sorry, just keep going)"
"No, I don't want to end up like Billy!"
"Good, Johnny, let's all not be like Billy... dead, because of smoking!"

Last edited:
Looks like one of those drama groups that go to schools telling kids not to smoke, or bully, or whatever other shit they were trying to peddle.
A comment I saw elsewhere was “looks like the cast of a failed WB show that got cancelled after a few episodes”<Lmaoo>

My nephews in love with Sasha Banks, hopefully shes at least at Hell In A Cell cause she wasnt at the show in Stockton

Tried watching that new Bill Burr special last night, first couple jokes were funny then he got into the same lame subject matter
Turned it off after like 10 minutes, just not for me I guess

I hope they give up on the red cell, it was awful last year.

Tried watching that new Bill Burr special last night, first couple jokes were funny then he got into the same lame subject matter
Turned it off after like 10 minutes, just not for me I guess

The sex robot bit is amazing, just fast forward to that.

Ive seen people complain about the quick cuts but geez Louise, there was one point where they went to 8 different shots in like 2 seconds
Thats quite distracting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back