PWD 816: Hoe Ass Bayley

Will Joker be any good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to see it, Lake.
What do you think of it soc? Foot would tell me it looks good and he would like to eat it when he visits me and spends the night. Then I would say I would love ur visit but u cannot spent the night
<{1-2}> Oh thst foot

What do you think of it soc? Foot would tell me it looks good and he would like to eat it when he visits me and spends the night. Then I would say I would love ur visit but u cannot spent the night
<{1-2}> Oh thst foot

It looks very good, Lake. I'd like to eat it, but sadly I can't eat mushrooms anymore, which is sad because they are were my favorite vegetable fungi. I made chicken in Chinese garlic sauce with rice and carrots, but I didn't photograph it. It was tasty.

I'd like to come visit and go to Disneyland with you and @Rexual Chocolate and have churros and then you'd go home to your lovely wives and beautiful families and I'd go to my very expensive hotel suite after picking up a busty blonde dynamo at the bar and vigorously fornicate her until the wee hours of the morning. Also, we make a pact to never tell LTR I went to Disneyland without him.

It looks very good, Lake. I'd like to eat it, but sadly I can't eat mushrooms anymore, which is sad because they are were my favorite vegetable fungi. I made chicken in Chinese garlic sauce with rice and carrots, but I didn't photograph it. It was tasty.

I'd like to come visit and go to Disneyland with you and @Rexual Chocolate and have churros and then you'd go home to your lovely wives and beautiful families and I'd go to my very expensive hotel suite after picking up a busty blonde dynamo at the bar and vigorously fornicate her until the wee hours of the morning. Also, we make a pact to never tell LTR I went to Disneyland without him.
Wow this is great fuck foot who needs him!

I'm scared of Disneyland, Soc.

I'm scared of Disneyland, Soc.

b69f27bb5fd71097f6a6e35545b29eef--piglet-quotes-winnie-the-pooh-quotes.jpg

I'm your Pooh at Disneyland, Rex.

I'm in a 12 man league with no kicker where you keep 17 fuckin players. Waiver wire is more barren than Batjester's mom's womb.

What the hell, Filla?! Why have you never played in the PWD league so I could stomp dat ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back