PWD 815: The Return of Motivated Foot

Did Lee Harvey Oswald work alone in the assassination of JFK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice camera shot there, guess there's enough people in the crowd to pull it off this week.

Bad ass powerslam there.

<Gordonhat>

Waiting for the remake with Chris Helmsworth as Billy and Taylor Lautner as Chavez Chavez…
tenor.gif

WWE gonna WWE.

I like seeing Braun in non-WWE merchandise. The Business needs more of that to make them feel like real people

Love the part..

Billy - How many does that make Doc, 25?
Doc - 5
Billy - We'll call it 10...

Pretty much sums up the Old West.
Buncha workers and marks

Cody Rhodes is spinning in his grave over this use of his daddies booking

Promoting Firefly Funhouse before a commercial break so they don't lose viewers.

Ugh.

Buncha workers and marks
Watching the history of the wild west ruined most classics for me. Seeing as how you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with most guns at range back then ( not even going to get into on horseback)... and the quick draw was basically bs, they would just shoot you in the back. Ha

Bray's the best thing going in the WWE right now.

Watching the history of the wild west ruined most classics for me. Seeing as how you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with most guns at range back then ( not even going to get into on horseback)... and the quick draw was basically bs, they would just shoot you in the back. Ha

Everything is a damn work.

Who is this sassy ass ref?

Made my sister who hasn’t watched wrestling in forever watch Firefly Funhouse. She popped and it got over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back