PWD 815: The Return of Motivated Foot

Did Lee Harvey Oswald work alone in the assassination of JFK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAA was having trouble selling tickets to their NY show do they teamed up with TNA to help promote it<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
If theres one promotion that knows how to put butts in seats its muthafuckin Impact<45><45>

impactlucha.jpg

I might sell my tix to this shit. No AEW and moved from MSG.

#NotMyBusiness

Random thought.

Lesbians are weird. They supposedly hate dick, but will say things like "let's fuck" and fuck each other with something they are supposed to hate.

I have a lesbian friend
Shes got a Denis the Menace haircut and rides a harley and has one of the greatest asses you have ever seen on a woman

She does not have a strapon and says and says the rabbit is where its at. I said left hand on the small of the back right hand like your working a pool que she said WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I always tease her about making sure she wears her best flannel and workboots when she goes out because you never know when youll meet mrs right

Shes one of few people on this planet who can keep up with me on smashing medibles and always my silent partner when we play apples to apples.

That movie looks like a stinker to me . The joker needs to go away until people no longer remember heaths because he set the bar too high for what the joker should be like

Dont get me wrong Johnny cash is going to kill it with his performance but it still looks like a bad movie

That movie looks like a stinker to me . The joker needs to go away until people no longer remember heaths because he set the bar too high for what the joker should be like

Dont get me wrong Johnny cash is going to kill it with his performance but it still looks like a bad movie
Looks great to me, Chris.

A great man once said

I wish I was like you
Easily amused

I often feel that way in regards to the things everyone else seems to like. Sometimes I feel impatient waiting for the rest of yous guys to see things my way and sometimes I am jealous that I cant find any joy and fun in all these stupid movies they keep making

Im pretty sure I am transitioning into a grumpy old man

A great man once said

I wish I was like you
Easily amused

I often feel that way in regards to the things everyone else seems to like. Sometimes I feel impatient waiting for the rest of yous guys to see things my way and sometimes I am jealous that I cant find any joy and fun in all these stupid movies they keep making

You sit around all day in flip flops stinking of B.O. and barely able to function cause of your marijuana addiction
Lets not act too high and mighty you filthy hippie

A great man once said

I wish I was like you
Easily amused

That’s fine, Chris. We’ll all get there. RC is approaching that stage at a rapid pace.

Joker looks like a movie that they actually put effort into. DC is in shambles and this is a glimmer of hope for them.

I think it has potential to be great but a lot of people are gonna hate it for the very same reason a lot of people are gonna love it
Its not a slam bang big explosion action comic book movie, its an art house character study of an outcast as he slowly descends into madness
I wasnt interested in this movie at first but now it has me piqued
PIQUED!!!!

I think it has potential to be great but a lot of people are gonna hate it for the very same reason a lot of people are gonna love it
Its not a slam bang big explosion action comic book movie, its an art house character study of an outcast as he slowly descends into madness
I wasnt interested in this movie at first but now it has me piqued
PIQUED!!!!
Agreed, Pete. DC wasn’t all that great at making your prototypical comic book movie so I’m glad they switched it up. But a lot of people aren’t gonna be happy that they did.

You sit around all day in flip flops stinking of B.O. and barely able to function cause of your marijuana addiction
Lets not act too high and mighty you filthy hippie

Barefoot most of the time peteson . Shoes oppress me.

Sheeit, NJPW Royal Quest is already going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back