fb_img_1561045461171-jpg.602965

315full-stefania-ferrario.jpg

ana-cheri-282.jpg

baQiqKN.jpg

download3.jpg
IEiihOQ.jpg

Theme:

@D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Tze

Welcome back Foot, I was gone for a week with real life travels. I will be checking on the Toledo/UK game while I check out Ole Miss/Memphis and possibly FAU/Ohio St. (just to see how Fields plays).

Welcome back Foot, I was gone for a week with real life travels. I will be checking on the Toledo/UK game while I check out Ole Miss/Memphis and possibly FAU/Ohio St. (just to see how Fields plays).

Thank you, RS. My week away was not so great but it’s nice to have football back.

UK’s future looks very bright, RS. We just got a transfer from LSU. This year may be a step back but that’s a given due to the guys who left. I’m still holding out hope for another big year tho.

I watched two shows from Booker T's Reality Of Wrestling promotion last night and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was a buncha people I never heard of that were still green but the action was solid
The production was good and the announcers were what you would expect from that level but the black commentator chick named Ivory (lol) is hot as fuck with a huge ghetto booty
Will add this promotion to my rotation of YouTube watched

Gonna keep my eye on Alex Gracia and Rok C cause them thicky thicks are gonna move up in this business

Can't take someone off ignore if you don't ignore anybody

<Y2JSmirk>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back