PWD 814: Motivated BJ Penn on his bak

Motivated Penn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat me up on why Billionaire Tony isn’t flying them in the private jet
Iron Shahid is having second thoughts about letting his son go all Dixie Carter with daddy's checkbook.

giphy.gif

Stand up comedy is going through a seismic shift and 20 years from now it will be like Demolition Man
A buncha lesbians and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s up there talking about yogurt and someone that was rude to them once 12 years ago that scarred them for life to a mild mannered but supportive and understanding audience
If you wanna watch real funny old school offensive comedy youre gonna have to go to illegal underground clubs where hairy unkempt neanderthals drink beer and eat meat and sometimes punch each other in the face
Its gonna be horrible

Those underground clubs sound pretty cool, though.

Let me set the scene: LTR walks into the kitchen carrying a bow staff that he begged me to buy him last summer and which he then broke off the one end about an hour after bringing it home so the one end is sharp and splintery.

LTR: Daddy, I came up with a new finisher!
Me: What is it?
LTR: First, you punch out the ref! **pantomimes a savage upper cut** Then you stab the guy in the pee pee **pantomimes stabbing in the general crotch area** with the SHARP end.
Me: That would probably work.

Let me set the scene: LTR walks into the kitchen carrying a bow staff that he begged me to buy him last summer and which he then broke off the one end about an hour after bringing it home so the one end is sharp and splintery.

LTR: First, you punch out the ref! **pantomimes a savage upper cut** Then you stab the guy in the pee pee **pantomimes stabbing in the general crotch area** with the SHARP end.
He’s a heel!

Motherfucker

He’s a heel!

Motherfucker

Discussing whether we should go to Raw, with Stone Cold, or SmackDown, with Taker.

Me: With Taker you get the cool entrance with the lights and the gongs and stuff.
LTR: Yeah, but on Raw Stone Cold will drink beer!

Checkmate, little friend.

Discussing whether we should go to Raw, with Stone Cold, or SmackDown, with Taker.

Me: With Taker you get the cool entrance with the lights and the gongs and stuff.

Hopefully it’s a #MandyNightRaw appearance for him as well
ypy5v8xr39g31.jpg

If Dijakovik can get bigger arms and shoulders....he'd be on Raw in weeks primed for a rocket to strap on his back.

It's an upper body business.

Maybe a name change too............Big Daddy Dijakovik.

Was pulled over today. Sumbitch

OH hey, it's Rhea Ripley

<DirkMavs>

LTR is a flippin genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back