PWD 814: Motivated BJ Penn on his bak

Motivated Penn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark has smoked weed and has done the devil’s drug - coke.
That’s not what I heard, RC.
@Frank23 @RollSonnenRoll Blue Whales the largest animal to ever life - work or shoot?

efc857c52b796d2087dac1c95111d2ae_w200.gif

Work.

My first bike was a mongoose. I had to do chores for like 3 months to get that shit.

@Andersons Foot
Remind me to drip my bombshell to
Orton tomorrow. Also , I’m doinf a no carb thing so please don’t ask me about desserts because Itsdeltrslsk f
Dd

I went over to my parent's for a cookout. I had a cheeseburger and a diet coke because they don't keep diet dr p in stock.

Then I came home and napped. What a day, Lake.
Diet Coke
Is better than diet dr p

That does sound like an excellent. Day.

Yup, gonna grab some hot wongz for me and the boys and watch the new hotness of the pro wrestling world! It's a great time to be a hot wongz fan, LakWE!@
Damn brother ! Okay I’ll order it too but probably will not watch it live because I plan to have some Roman greenz and vodka then have a dance party with my older son in the backyard then watch an episode of are you afraid of the dark with him before I put him to bed. Then I’ll
Watch the show but it will already be over.

Not to be rude Lake but I disagree that Diet Coke is better than diet dr p.
That’s fine. I’m not a fan of Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew. I’m all about (diet) coke Pepsi and 7 up.

That’s fine. I’m not a fan of Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew. I’m all about (diet) coke Pepsi and 7 up.
My 5th & 6th grade math teacher loved mt dew. She was mean to me sometimes but looking back I see that she was just frustrated with my lack of effort.

Slipknot fucking brought it. Great show.

My 5th & 6th grade math teacher loved mt dew. She was mean to me sometimes but looking back I see that she was just frustrated with my lack of effort.
I’ve been thinking about making a float with Diet Coke and cimallia ice cream. What do u think about that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back