2. Let him drink in the octagon.

Mascots
nintchdbpict000345783535.jpg

11024295_799259263478388_1268091698_n.jpg
11190690_540606756077213_839775935_n.jpg
10946401_748709765241671_375789392_n.jpg
10724849_774624902605576_2086003889_n.jpg

Theme

@D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER if you don't mind.

As usual, great mascots.
But I generally think we like the same type of bitches.

Dave Chappelles new special just tells me, you need to be an actual adult to watch comedy specials these days and the people offended over it, need to remove the stick out of their asses.

Dave Chappelles new special just tells me, you need to be an actual adult to watch comedy specials these days and the people offended over it, need to remove the stick out of their asses.
Yep, the days of being able to say stuff for shock value are gone. Even if you aren’t a person that gets offended, you’re stuck thinking of those crybabies all the time. I watched that special last night and laughed at most of it and as I’m laughing I kept thinking “oh god people are going to be sooooooo pissed.”

Yep, the days of being able to say stuff for shock value are gone. Even if you aren’t a person that gets offended, you’re stuck thinking of those crybabies all the time. I watched that special last night and laughed at most of it and as I’m laughing I kept thinking “oh god people are going to be sooooooo pissed.”
Twitter pussified our continent. For North America at least.
I think European and South American countries are still able to say offensive shit and everyone can laugh at it.
Fuck the new generation.

Stand up comedy is going through a seismic shift and 20 years from now it will be like Demolition Man
A buncha lesbians and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s up there talking about yogurt and someone that was rude to them once 12 years ago that scarred them for life to a mild mannered but supportive and understanding audience
If you wanna watch real funny old school offensive comedy youre gonna have to go to illegal underground clubs where hairy unkempt neanderthals drink beer and eat meat and sometimes punch each other in the face
Its gonna be horrible

I think European and South American countries are still able to say offensive shit and everyone can laugh at it.
Fuck the new generation.
SOME of North America

Stand up comedy is going through a seismic shift and 20 years from now it will be like Demolition Man
A buncha lesbians and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s up there talking about yogurt and someone that was rude to them once 12 years ago that scarred them for life to a mild mannered but supportive and understanding audience
If you wanna watch real funny old school offensive comedy youre gonna have to go to illegal underground clubs where hairy unkempt neanderthals drink beer and eat meat and sometimes punch each other in the face
Its gonna be horrible
200w.gif

source.gif

source.gif

200w.gif

M7FT.gif

The PWD in those days.

tumblr_oredhxbrvY1qmt01xo1_500.gif

Its gonna be horrible
I'll gladly take a bit on yogurt over today's "comedians" acting like their stand up is a college lecture that only plays for applause instead of actual laughs.

Fuck the new generation.
Just another example of people thinking a few speak for everyone.

Same woke motherfuckers acting like the Puritan Christan busybodies of the 80s who c!urch their pearls over the use of bad words.

Just another example of people thinking a few speak for everyone.
Unfortunately those people have a voice.

Let's not forget that James Gunn was removed from GotG and Kevin Hart was removed from the Oscars.
You guys talking like these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s on Twitter don't have power in large groups.

Awesome Kong is All Out
I hope she beats the fuck outta that it Nyla Rose

Unfortunately those people have a voice.

Let's not forget that James Gunn was removed from GotG and Kevin Hart was removed from the Oscars.
You guys talking like these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s on Twitter don't have power in large groups.
Only power they have is cmpanies caving to them.....i bet they curl up faster than a cock in a cold snap if they're no sold.

Only power they have is cmpanies caving to them.....i bet they don't curl up faster than a cock in a cold snap if they're no sold.
That's the problem mang, precedent has been set.
Cancel culture has been in full effect for a while and companies are scared to lose sales so they generally comply.

That's the problem mang, precedent has been set.
Cancel culture has been in full effect for a while and companies are scared to lose sales so they generally comply.
i don't believe that.....we always stand up to obvious bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back