pWd 813: Gentleman on the Streets, Freak in the Sheets

Would you rather?

• Run all the time

• Scream whenever you talk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a bad episode but not great either. Tony has so many episodes in the can already that they’ve only hinted at a contract but have yet to say anything about aew an hour into this episode. Tony sings “back that ass up” and again that’s the best part of the show. Lol

Man there is zero fuckin movies out in theaters now
Wanna go do one of my patented double features that I been dping every week lately but there aint shit to see
I guess summer is officially over

GVl8xgh.gif

You do know how numbers work, right?

Yes but they go in the other direction down here ! But RSR still sucks. Hope he stubs his toe getting out of the shower. Or would that be a bath, you southern fried Gentleman?

Speaking of lazy Kent's, where has @D.R.H. been? Did he draft Andrew Luck in all his fantasy teams and been on a @deezy like bender since Saturday?

Busy as all hell at work for the next few weeks. Fall competition season is about to start.

Wanna go do one of my patented double features that I been dping every week lately but there aint shit to see
I’m taking my older son to see angry birds 2 today. My hope is that he enjoys it and is distracted while I take a nap. The theater I go to has recliner seats

I want to see good boys and scary stories.

May wait until they hit the $2 tuesday second run theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back