pWd 813: Gentleman on the Streets, Freak in the Sheets

Would you rather?

• Run all the time

• Scream whenever you talk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care for that Joey Ryan guy. I don't care about the dick stuff he does, but he acts like a little fairy on Twitter.

My introduction to him was All In, and I found the entire thing very entertaining (the fact that it was tacked onto Hangman/Joey/Penny didn't hurt). But every post I see of his makes me think he's a bozo.

Here's where the "Performance Artist" moniker falls flat. It makes you look low rent. The rallying cry against the WWE was "That shit is 'sports entertainment' we're PRO WRESTLING!" goes out the window. You start referring to yourself as a Performance Artist, now you're the same shit they are, and you're admitting that you're not as good at it. Because why would I pay to see the am-dram troupe, when Hollywood is coming to me?

On top of that, there was always the element of "Yeah, this stuffs fake, but that guy would whoop my ass." Now, you put yourself in the realm of the theatre people, and you're not as good as them either.

1) unless it's to laugh nobody talks about JJ, period.
2) Jarrett's polka dots aren't weaved into his legacy as a GREAT
3) Jeff Jarrett's entire career could be considered a rib

I can't see the tweet, but Jeff Jarrett sucks.

I tried to warn you about that guy, Rex.
Jesus thinks Lacey is a piece of shit, Rex.
giphy.gif

1) unless it's to laugh nobody talks about JJ, period.
2) Jarrett's polka dots aren't weaved into his legacy as a GREAT
3) Jeff Jarrett's entire career could be considered a rib

Wrapped up a nice little weekend today. Slept in, lifted, had lunch and bought some new hats at the mall, took LTR to the pool, and now I'm eating a steak and white sweet potato that I grilled. Not really looking forward to summer ending.

Karmic retribution has been unleashed on me. I drank my sick son's Donald Duck orange juice on Friday and today I woke up sick.

<DCrying>

Excellent OP, Oz. I'm proud of you.

@moonwolf 0 Are you related to this young lady, JemWolife? I don't want to cross any lines with one of my closest e-friends.
thanks for asking first.
nope, not related.
I heard she howls pretty loud tho
<{jackyeah}>

Bret Hart got himself disqualified on purpose to save the title. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back