pWd 812: President RSR

Do you like intergender wrestling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions on what pay-per-view I should watch tonight on the Network?
Also summerslam and surivovor series 2002 are both great to watch. And you can watch them back to vacknl. Pair well

@Rexual Chocolate

Sorry just getting back to your question about RSR having some PWD mod abilities... You would have to talk to the guy at the top. Not even sure how it works in the WR.

Also summerslam and surivovor series 2002 are both great to watch. And you can watch them back to vacknl. Pair well

I'll watch that tonigh. Pair the ppvs with a cheese and wine pairing.

I'll watch that tonigh. Pair the ppvs with a cheese and wine pairing.
I was going to suggest for you SummerSlam 02. One of the first PPVs I ordered with my own cash. I think he actual first one I ordered was Judgment Day 02 with Taker and Hogan as the main. Worst chokeslams ever in that match

Prolly gonna go this in November
The Civic Center is a good building for rasslin, love watching the matches in old timey arenas full of history
Its much smaller than the Cow Palace though, wonder if its gonna be hard to get tickets

njshowdownsanjose.jpg

My wife was sent a $200 Amazon gift card last night. I'm thinking about ordering the Def Jam games with the hopes that she doesn't notice. I've always wanted to play those things. Anyone ever play?

That gonna build trust. And she will notice.

@J Danger How do you feel about a vegan bodybuilder 24 year old with 100k followers telling people on YT that anything green is good to eat because it contains chlorofil and that contains oxygen and the human body needs it. I want to double leg him right now after hearing it randomly.

Yeah dude, you got a six pack because you work out two hours a days, you’re young and using protein and iron supplements.

If you’re going keto, green is good but you need meat or soy.

Why is Big Kenny still taking these bookings after the TV debut?
tv deal stipulation is limited to shows that take place on US soil, I think.
like how MOX did njpw shows in japan but not the G1 in dallas

PCO is Frankenstein now.
I love it.

The Civic Center is a good building for rasslin, love watching the matches in old timey arenas full of history
Its much smaller than the Cow Palace though, wonder if its gonna be hard to get tickets

njshowdownsanjose.jpg
<26>

tv deal stipulation is limited to shows that take place on US soil, I think.
like how MOX did njpw shows in japan but not the G1 in dallas
I don’t like it. The only place you should be able to see guys like Mox, Omega, Bucks, Cody, Hangman should be AEW.

Cain Velasquez was at the New Japan show last night in SF
He wants that brass ring brother

njshowdownsanjose.jpg
I really like that place and how the light rail drops you off right in front. i'm gonna try and go if I can get tix.

I just saw a commercial for the All Out PPV on tv during The Rock
The business has changed forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back