PWD 809: King of the Ring related title

Pineapple on pizza

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A man of peace....meaning you will let others BLEED for you while you sit in comfort.

But i do not damn you, Brother. I am bit the one chosen to carry out the Sentence. I bear you no ill will.

<{Joewithit}>

I nominate @Ozymandias just
On the fact that he’s actually putting this shit into action. Hey trenebr when botchfitch was gonna do
iPad show

he was supposed to do the podcast and a diva's thread <Lmaoo> When Struggle called him botchfish popped me good, lake

That was part of the appeal of NXT to wrestlers. Work 1 night and a couple of ppvs, get paid like a full timer, swan around Florida for a month. No more Last Man Standing, 2 out of 3 falls matches now.
hmm yeah, but they also got paid to workout and basically go to sports entertainment college.
i'm thinking they use the 2 hr format to bring relevance to other superstars not currently on the 2 main shows, like what tyler breeze and fandango are doing. if they are able to use the tv format to further legitimize the brand then they might actually be able to build new stars that appear strong enough to challenge those on the main roster. a lot of possibilities there, we'll see how it plays out.

A very worthy opponent. I've sensed his worthiness many years ago.

Can I count on your vote, Moon?
you can count on my vote being for RSR.
you've got my vote for Chief of #PWDland Security tho.

he was supposed to do the podcast and a diva's thread <Lmaoo> When Struggle called him botchfish popped me good, lake
Lol he didn’t deserve the snail tteamemrnt but didn’t
Couldn’t save formhymse. F

How soon after this Presidential vote can i ask for a Mayhem vote?

A man of peace....meaning you will let others BLEED for you while you sit in comfort.

But i do not damn you, Brother. I am but the one chosen to carry out the Sentence. I bear you no ill will.

So you're basically saying "Chill trick, this ain't personal" ?
<mma4>

ECT_UtfVUAEC8c0

Make a new thread Chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back