PWD 809: King of the Ring related title

Pineapple on pizza

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dawg see what happens is molecules that stay in aqueous conditions for too long are susceptible to hydrolysis. Although usually not a big issue if the liquid stays inside as intended and it’s not years past the expiration date - but if a pill breaks now you’ve exposed the outside barrier to that aqueous environment and the molecules within the original pill that broke open are subject to oxidation / redox rxns and hydrolysis and this is occurring on the outer layer of the other pills so they are compromised as well.

giphy.gif

Is NXT still going to be taped? Or is it going to be a live show every week. One of the reasons its so good is they can go through hell for a night, and have 4 weeks off to recover.
'Reported yesterday, WWE NXT could be headed to the USA Network to become a two-hour, live weekly show from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, running from 8 pm ET to 10 pm ET. Initially, reports had FS1 picked as the landing spot for the promotion to go up against AEW, which will be running at the same time, beginning October 2.'

that, and vince + dunn are reportedly likely to be involved because its live TV.

so

RIP NXT

'Reported yesterday, WWE NXT could be headed to the USA Network to become a two-hour, live weekly show from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, running from 8 pm ET to 10 pm ET. Initially, reports had FS1 picked as the landing spot for the promotion to go up against AEW, which will be running at the same time, beginning October 2.'

that, and vince + dunn are reportedly likely to be involved because its live TV.

so

RIP NXT

Trips ain't gonna like this. Vinny killing his baby.

i nominate @RollSonnenRoll because he is the white meat babyface of this place and doesn't get involved in any of our bullshit.
RSR just loves wrestling, football, and titties, and that's as American as it gets.
Damnit moom u just made this ejaculation so hard dawg

Yeah man tell em that at ur next get together get them vagunas in dem
Aqueous conditions

I kind of instinctively knew that before you typed it. Like not the technical stuff but just that a liquid isn't that strong and could bad after a while. I think I could have been a good scientist, Lake.

Trips ain't gonna like this. Vinny killing his baby.
vince signs trips checks tho.

on a more serious note,
fully expect that to be a storyline in the future
again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back