PWD 793: One of the Biggest Weekends in the History of Our Great Sport

Best GTA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andersons Foot
I played basketball today for the first time in a couple years (have shot around a few times but not games). Damn it felt good like heparin straight into my veins

It’s a beautiful sport, Lake. Did you play well?

Who would you compare your game to?
I played like shit lol. But I think I scored the most out of my teams both games. My game is like a Robbert horryb

I played like shit lol. But I think I scored the most out of my teams both games. My game is like a Robbert horryb

Nice Robert Horry had the clutch gene

giphy-downsized.gif

Omg I was peeing in the bathroom then all of a sudden I thought I was being attacker’s by a wild animal then I realized I had a shirt on lmao

I saw @Frank23 post a link to it so I finally am listening to the latest episode of 83 Weeks and I gotta say, it is probably my favorite of WHW and STWW. No dumb bullshit, no really dumb jokes or impressions (at least so far). A few episodes will get me through tonight anyway

Nice Robert Horry had the clutch gene

giphy-downsized.gif
Yeah I wasn’t clutch today but I used to be. I would always be wanted and recruited to best teams for pickup games because I set good screens, pass well , and I was clutch always down to hit the last shot. So I was always on the best teams that would run the court for two hours but easily always the worse on those teams.

That game I. The gif I’ll never forget watching live.

Omg I’m
Old. I was like damn he’s that old then I looked it up and he was only born three years before me then I realized Jesus chris I’m 32 going on 33. This is terrible

36 is only old in the sports world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back