PWD 793: One of the Biggest Weekends in the History of Our Great Sport

Best GTA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nSWzKKk.jpg

I think it's too soon. Remember this?

Another chance down the road I'd be fine with. A feud with Roman again I'd like. They are both faces, though.

How awkward to be standing there in front of a crowd staring down a camera that’s right in front of you. I’m not sure where Braun goes from here. He’s a tough one for a heel to feud with because he just has to squash you

Who's tried that Reaper Ranch Burrito at Taco Bell?

I'm sure they're ignoring the fact that Brock's entrance last night got a bigger pop than Rollins retaining. It's not rocket science.

Where the fuck is Rusev anyway?

Him and Andrade should be feuding over the IC title or something.

Lana v Vega. It's perfect, dammit!!!

How awkward to be standing there in front of a crowd staring down a camera that’s right in front of you. I’m not sure where Braun goes from here. He’s a tough one for a heel to feud with because he just has to squash you

Yeah, I don't know. He always has to be booked a certain way and you can't let him talk a lot. I don't think he's where they want him to be and he's turning 36 this year.

Yeah, I don't know. He always has to be booked a certain way and you can't let him talk a lot. I don't think he's where they want him to be and he's turning 36 this year.
He'd be good for a Big Show level run, but that's about it.

Did anyone catch Corey graves small
Package comment?

After truth pins drake it cuts to
The announcers and Renee goes “what did we just see” and Corey graves said “ a small package” and you can see cole try to keep it together and Renee loses it.

Package comment?

The announcers and Renee goes “what did we just see” and Corey graves said “ a small package” and you can see cole try to keep it together and Renee loses it.

Graves is so good.

Omg I’m
Old. I was like damn he’s that old then I looked it up and he was only born three years before me then I realized Jesus chris I’m 32 going on 33. This is terrible

Package comment?

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back