PWD 793: One of the Biggest Weekends in the History of Our Great Sport

Best GTA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@aldeniro78

What do you think about me having a tag team partner who is also my brother & his name is Shaun O’Shaughnessy? The O’Shaughnessy Brothers. And after I steal Becky from Seth she manages us.

giphy.gif

He cut a shitty promo at the end too. He came across as a dork. I don't even know who would have been the best choice to win it. I kind of wanted Big E just to mix it up but he's not big enough for a Brock Summerslam match.
Glad I'm at work and didn't have to see it.

It's perfect. What will be his finisher?

The Banjaxed Bow. (Banjaxed means broken in Ireland) It’s like an atomic elbow but to the face. Meaning it’s supposed to break your face. And he’ll say that to people a lot.

He cut a shitty promo at the end too. He came across as a dork. I don't even know who would have been the best choice to win it. I kind of wanted Big E just to mix it up but he's not big enough for a Brock Summerslam match.
Braun would have been money

Rollins vs Brock and Nattie vs Becky?

SummerFest is off to a smashing start.

Braun would have been money

I think it's too soon. Remember this?

Another chance down the road I'd be fine with. A feud with Roman again I'd like. They are both faces, though.

Any chance Natty/Becky becomes a three-way before Summer Slam? I'd be happy with anyone who didn't wrestle tonight being added to make this more interesting. Otherwise I'll be reading Lacey's tweets...or browsing Liv's Instagram...or vice versa during that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back