PWD 792: Who's better than Kanyon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh babatunde is 355lbs....how big do you like your mens?
Only one Babatundé
80080_v9_bb.jpg

You don't know him, you ain't hood enough

I bought some fresh made salsa from the carniceria to enjoy with my delicious marinated pork that Im about to cook but this shit is MAD FUCKIN HOT YO!!
One tiny little taste on a spoon and my nose was running and my tongue was on fire so bad that I was getting legit angry
No way Im gonna be able to enjoy this on my food and still retain my sanity
4 bucks down the drain and no salsa for my meal

giphy.gif

I bought some fresh made salsa from the carniceria to enjoy with my delicious marinated pork that Im about to cook but this shit is MAD FUCKIN HOT YO!!
One tiny little taste on a spoon and my nose was running and my tongue was on fire so bad that I was getting legit angry

giphy.gif
I did not think salsa could be too hot for Mexicans?

Plus, W is a quaint reminder of the good ol' days by current standards.

Lol yup

time turns all ex presidents into nice old men most people like

I never hated bush half as much as I hated dick I always saw bush as a dude trapped in a position he didnt want with a need to prove himself to his daddy on one side and the evilest mother fucker since hitler on the other. Hes almost a tragic figure to me

giphy.gif

Send pic of this salsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back