PWD 746: Hunter, Kiss My Ass

Better Movie

• The Shawshank Redemption

• Forrest Gump

• King Arthur Foot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda bringing that A Level Furious 7 acting to the table...

Lucky they weren't black... that would've ended much sooner...

Fuck Foot threads

That backstage segment was fresh af tho

@frenz not sure on heal time yet. I’ve got a follow up appointment in like a week and a half to get more details. There’s a lot of numbness in the top of my left pec right now so I don’t know if that’s going to be permanent dead nerves or not either.
when I got plates and screws put into my left arm, I was in a cast for a year. I experienced numbness in my left pinky and ring finger from nerve damage and was unable to straighten them on my own, as they would remain bent like a T. Rex claw. I had to wear a physical therapy gimmick to keep them in place while I re-learned to straighten them.

long story short, the nerves came back but only up to about 85%. I can still do things, just not as well.

hope yours is a better recovery than mine. Godspeed.

These white thots getting all this leeway with cops......but what if Naomi acted that way. <Huh2>
tenor.gif

Segment was 5
80LQ8Qj.gif
out of 5

Everything up until the backstage stuff was sports entertaining. The car stuff was some Keystone Cops crap.

Lol@Cole. I came home listening to Prichards podcast talking about the NWO trying to commit vehicular manslaughter on The Rock

Don't show stuff she cooks and serves.

They have no clue what to do with Lacy evens lol.

That short redneck is the opposite of the average Alpha Chad Sherdogger….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back