Basketball is a sin
JUST BLEED!

Mascots:
blogger-image--2047144401.jpg

trish-stratus-mickie-james-kiss-600x338.jpg

rs_500x280-150123161303-TD_314_1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Theme:

Can I get a witness from the Congregation?
@RollSonnenRoll @Big Nut Energy @Sivo The Ram @D.R.H. @GoldenAzazel @BEAST @Frank23 @the ambush @warriorscommando @lakersfan45 @SocraticMethod @squirrelynuts

And accused of Heresy:
@AndersonsFoot

It’s the weirdest thing. For several years I didn’t get runners high then this last month I’ve been getting some
Great rinners high it’s amazing better than weed high and quivalwnt to orgasm cum high

Loll yeah runners high is great. Most of the time I’m disoriented from how tired I am, and then it kicks in after that.

Chris Hemsworth as Hulk Hogan I'm speechless at the time of it's announcement I thought it was an satire. Then the likes of Bradley Cooper, Eric Bischoff and Hogan as the producers it's just so strange to be true. Been a Netflix film is the new direct to DVD in my opinion, as the Netflix original movies have been more miss than hit as the studios pass off the duds to Netflix recently.

I'm surprised Chris would sign on it in the first place, post Thor would of have other roles lined up it's a bizarre choice.

Lakers still on for gv. And duck harden

Needs poll. Perhaps regarding Foot's guilt/innocence in the eyes of the JBG.

Rooting for you, Foot!

Chris Hemsworth as Hulk Hogan I'm speechless at the time of it's announcement I thought it was an satire. Then the likes of Bradley Cooper, Eric Bischoff and Hogan as the producers it's just so strange to be true. Been a Netflix film is the new direct to DVD in my opinion, as the Netflix original movies have been more miss than hit as the studios pass off the duds to Netflix recently.

I'm surprised Chris would sign on it in the first place, post Thor would of have other roles lined up it's a bizarre choice.

Hogan for good or bad, is a cultural icon. He's over AF brother

We haven’t had a good poll in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back