PWD 723: Return of the Mack

Who would win in a drunken bar fight to the death?

• Jobber

• BNE

• Foot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it more if it turned Big E into a jealous monster and turns on Kofi.
Calling it...Big E costs Kofi the title. Sets up a match at Mania.

Woods is the special guest ref as the fans question his loyalty.
tumblr_oldytwB3am1vk1xtio5_r1_250.gif

I thought he could be the one, RSR. I thought he could be the future. He was supposed to be a symbol of my abilities but instead he is the great shame of my life, the albatross that I will wear around my neck until the weight of it eventually snaps my spine, paralyzing me for an eternity of helpless sorrow to be devoured alive by weevils and crows mock me with their calls of "punk-punk ... punk-punk."

Imagine this: you are at a WWE show with LTR and the crowd starts to grow bored with the 576th Corbin and Strowman match of the year. Suddenly you hear a faint echo of a CM Punk chant a few rows back.

At that very moment, it all comes crawling back. You become paralyzed with fear as the chant begins to pick up. But eventhough it's a CM Punk chant you start to believe everyone is mocking you! You only hear the "PUNK" you are sweating bullets and helpless to do anything as you are reminded of that piece of shit over and over again.

giphy - 2019-02-20T000624.615.gif

Last edited:
been watching serial killer documentaries before bed lately
giphy.gif

If I really reflect and look inside myself as a man, I’m still not over this

New Day will never break up, or turn heel. Big E has spoken.

They can lose one to a heel turn and still bank New Day Merch

E or Woods, DGaF.

Not happening. Especially since they have complete creative control of their identities. If Kofi wins the title then perhaps. Woods and Big E are on record as wanting to help Kofi win his first WWE Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back