PWD 722: Big titty Mella and perky Graves

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Supes is boring and I’m not intimidated by him whatsoever

He's not meant to be intimidating, Foot. He's meant to be inspiring. If a writer wrote Superman in a way that was intimidating to the people of Metropolis they're doing it wrong.

Superman is a jobber who can't draw a dime these days

He's not meant to be intimidating, Foot. He's meant to be inspiring. If a writer wrote Superman in a way that was intimidating to the people of Metropolis they're doing it wrong.

Yeah I get that. I’m just saying, he doesn’t scare me and I’d fight him right now.

You think I’d fight Batman? Nope.

Batman helped Gotham avoid many threats just because nobody wants to deal with him.

Yeah I get that. I’m just saying, he doesn’t scare me and I’d fight him right now.

You think I’d fight Batman? Nope.

Batman helped Gotham avoid many threats just because nobody wants to deal with him.

You'd break your hand on his steel-like chest. But, you know what, he'd still fly you to the hospital and wish you well because that's what heroes do.

And, like Superman, many threats descend on Gotham specifically to pick a fight with Batman too. Bane for instance.

But hey Batman is cool too. I don't want to tear down Batman to prop up Superman because I like both. I just prefer the Man of Steel.

You'd break your hand on his steel-like chest. But, you know what, he'd still fly you to the hospital and wish you well because that's what heroes do.

And, like Superman, many threats descend on Gotham specifically to pick a fight with Batman too. Bane for instance.

But hey Batman is cool too. I don't want to tear down Batman to prop up Superman because I like both. I just prefer the Man of Steel.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back