Who is the better wrestler?

• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EC3 looks like a slightly not right Cena CAW from WWE games

sGTfMmZ.jpg

I took the wife to Adam Sandler concert last night.
One of Adams relatives opened up, then Rob Schneider was next. Rob was funny as shit. Adam then did 90 minutes. A mix of comedy and songs. I felt bad for parents who brought their kids, because Sandler was talking about eating pussy and sex. I have seen him before so I knew to leave my kids at home.

I passed a Golden Corral today, that says they deliver.
Unless they are delivering the chocolate fountain, I am not ordering.
Side note, last time I was at Golden Corral, was about 5 years ago, and I watched a kid stick his tongue in the chocolate fountain. Chocolate was all over his face, and I could only think where the fuck is his parents.

Bathing in the chocolate fountain?

Just tuned in. Dean selling too much for that lunkhead looking EC3

I took the wife to Adam Sandler concert last night.
One of Adams relatives opened up, then Rob Schneider was next. Rob was funny as shit. Adam then did 90 minutes. A mix of comedy and songs. I felt bad for parents who brought their kids, because Sandler was talking about eating pussy and sex. I have seen him before so I knew to leave my kids at home.
Also this guy showed up
farmer-fran1.jpeg

Side note, last time I was at Golden Corral, was about 5 years ago, and I watched a kid stick his tongue in the chocolate fountain. Chocolate was all over his face, and I could only think where the fuck is his parents.

That wasn't a kid that was me you asshole.

I passed a Golden Corral today, that says they deliver.
Unless they are delivering the chocolate fountain, I am not ordering.

Ironically this happened the last time I was there as well. But it was about a month ago.

The busboy also dropped a bunch of plates and just stared into space after it happened as well.

Only reason to go to Golden Corral is the rolls .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back