• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0jRVooF.jpg

7LBlRuK.png

giphy.gif

There is a whole lotta titty on that mascot.

gratias ago amice

My theme and the thought im stuck on is that I cant believe something so simple as a conversation shaped our entire lives

sicut sese unda reductos in stagnum, vel papilio equus insolitae magnitudinis

The Man should've james franco'd ronda when she grabbed His arm

Which backstage jobber has Nikki blessed...

I tried to tell her

A young man asks a young woman out on a date.
Praeceptores suos adulescens puer quaerit mulier de die in diem.

They create destiny and a love is born
Fatum ad partum, et amor oritur.

All because a young boy asked a young girl
Puer interrogavit puer quod omnes pueri puellae.
Kudos my dude.
If I had to write a poem it’d be like; Hey Yo , this is for my ho @GoldenAzazel , bend over and touch your toes and I’ll show you where the monster goes

My theme and the thought im stuck on is that I cant believe something so simple as a conversation shaped our entire lives

sicut sese unda reductos in stagnum, vel papilio equus insolitae magnitudinis
translate the chorus from her favorite Green Day song into latin and print it on a shirt for Valentine's Day.

This bum... bring out Paul and make it worth watching.

translate the chorus from her favorite Green Day song into latin and print it on a shirt for Valentine's Day.

Thats actually a really fun idea. I might go pull that one off tomorrow

Good lookin out dude

quod heus eam in aeternum? et ego non sum turbatus, acquirendae illinc participandae una simul

I was at the time impressed with this piece of infro cuz most folks thought dookie was the first one and she went way oldschool

Kudos my dude.
If I had to write a poem it’d be like; Hey Yo , this is for my ho @GoldenAzazel , bend over and touch your toes and I’ll show you where the monster goes

You gotta put some effort in if you are going to leave your woman so impressed she does the one thing you want her to do the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back