PWD 717: Vince is shook

Will Jon Moxley show up in AEW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think WWE fucked itself by trying to serve two masters at the same time.

Vince got burnt by Hogan, Austin and Rock leaving but then he double downed on Cena and Reigns as THE MAN you build the company around while fucking the mid card with 50/50 and over relying on nostalgia pops like Taker/HHH for the ‘brand’.

Now we’ve got a situation where AEW can (but won’t) could buy Lesnar, Honda and Rollins and WTF you gonna make THE MAN for Fox?

Not a real issue because I doubt AEW will spend Lesnar money and Rollins is probably locked down but Vince has set himself up for 1996 again.

Mostly younger crowd (18-30), but a lot of older people as well.
I could see a big age range because to me they have an 80’s metal sound to them. So I could easily see someone in their 40’s or 50’s like man crank that up!

Happy friday, friends.

49321470_808975022810093_2562300388971353282_n.jpg

NR1ZAVX.jpg

30590272_103191407196840_5481275681637662720_n.jpg

30087300_163416654323792_5641315345726701568_n.jpg

I could see a big age range because to me they have an 80’s metal sound to them. So I could easily see someone in their 40’s or 50’s like man crank that up!

Yeah, it's funny because people who don't like them are always saying how they are for a younger crowd and not the older metalheads but if you went to their shows you'd know that's not true.

All I want in life is to be happy (happy)

That's a good life mantra, lake.

Yeah, it's funny because people who don't like them are always saying how they are for a younger crowd and not the older metalheads but if you went to their shows you'd know that's not true.
I definitely want to check a show out. Maybe they’ll do a fall tour back in the states. Looks like they’re in Europe all spring and summer

Just wanted to make sure they didn’t skew too young. Few years ago, my sister’s friend bailed on her and she asked me to see this rapper she was really into at the time. We were both mid 20’s and we were by far the oldest people there. It was all teens with dozens of parents hanging out in the lobby of the place. It was a little embarrassing lol

I definitely want to check a show out. Maybe they’ll do a fall tour back in the states. Looks like they’re in Europe all spring and summer

Just wanted to make sure they didn’t skew too young. Few years ago, my sister’s friend bailed on her and she asked me to see this rapper she was really into at the time. We were both mid 20’s and we were by far the oldest people there. It was all teens with dozens of parents hanging out in the lobby of the place. It was a little embarrassing lol

<Lmaoo>

@RollSonnenRoll I've seen Ghost 3 times, twice as a headliner another as an opener for Maiden.

Here's a pic from their show in Brooklyn from December (was one of their huge arena gigs)

20181215_225356.jpg

And here's one from 2017 at a smaller venue

20170720_214315.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll I've seen Ghost 3 times, twice as a headliner another as an opener for Maiden.

Here's a pic from their show in Brooklyn from December (was one of their huge arena gigs)

View attachment 520471

And here's one from 2017 at a smaller venue

View attachment 520475
Awesome. I listened to an archived Eddie Trunk podcast last night with Tobias and they were talking about that being their second arena show in America and how exciting that was. It was from a couple days before it happened

Today is the Big Show's birthday.

Wx2NYOZ.gif

TFNbj0t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back