PWD 717: Vince is shook

Will Jon Moxley show up in AEW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23

UK’s defensive coordinator just turned down a job with the Chiefs and he kind of looks like Bubba Ray.

DzAUSxzW0AMt7Re.jpg

I went to this real nasty one (it was a ghetto black club) and they served hot wings. It was my first time being to a strip club where they served wings. It was weird getting a lap dance with my dirty hot wing fingers rubbing all over their bodies.

On WCW 96 finish the build to Halloween Havoc: strange build to Hogan/Savage that involves Elisabeth been contracted to join the NWO, lot of awkward segments including one with her on set with Hogan. It was the Mega Power angle in reverse, bizzare build to a main event match. Jeff Jarrett debuts, Sting beats up the NWO sting then walks away, Luger/Anderson (battle of past horsemen),etc. More clues to Bischoff joining NWO been absent on commentary.

Heenan questions where Bischoff goes and deflects, so subtle storytelling as I assume in real time no-one expects Eric to join NWO.

I went to this real nasty one (it was a ghetto black club) and they served hot wings. It was my first time being to a strip club where they served wings. It was weird getting a lap dance with my dirty hot wing fingers rubbing all over their bodies.
Sitting in perverts row eating hot wings and fries
<{silvanormal}>

I did not. Did you ask him if he wanted to ditch Cody and the Bucks and join the most powerful faction in the history of professional wrestling [message boards]?
I should have but I did not. I bet he would have

you ever been to a strip club where they serve food?
Yup, went to a club in OKC (outside of actually since they are banned in the city proper) with one of my business partners and another one's wife for her audition. Had great food actually.

The Red Dog Saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back