PWD 717: Vince is shook

Will Jon Moxley show up in AEW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I love Ghost!

I recently found out that I do too. Im bummed I didnt like them during Papa 2s era I like that character the best .
I just wanna jam that shit on repeat and talk about how fun of a band they are

Jericho update: bunch of impressions and profile clicks, but twitter sucks and won't show you who click on your pictures (weird?) no sold by Jericho
540dbbb8-80f5-4741-bda8-90361428bb78_text.gif

@Gutter Chris @RollSonnenRoll
filmed right before he unmasked. imo a better interview.

Ima watch that right now

I actually wish he would have been able to stay anon it would be cool if ghost was just ghost and a big mystery

Hes an interesting and well spoken dude.

You guys know how I roll .... I never like anything but when I decide I do Im all in on it

The music could be better if im honest but it makes up for it in catchyness, the videos are all fun and remind me of so many other things I enjoy and that I just want to know everything about these characters, ..... Leave em wanting more .... the mark of a true showman

I wont od and im nowhere near burned out if you want to send me cool ghost/tobias things or chat me up im down.

Im driving my wife crazy wanting to speak latin and doodling the cross G and papa on anything I encounter with a pen in hand but it has made our dinner conversations a hoot talking bout satan , and that movie with viggo(aragorn) as satan where hes gotta get the spear of fate and play the hero , and the cast out of Lucifer angelic wars and catholic mythology. Ghost stimulates my mind

I love getting into new bands and it gets rarer and rarer .

Moxley should've been there at the end of the AEW event to shove Kenny into the pool.

Ima watch that right now

I actually wish he would have been able to stay anon it would be cool if ghost was just ghost and a big mystery

Hes an interesting and well spoken dude.

You guys know how I roll .... I never like anything but when I decide I do Im all in on it

The music could be better if im honest but it makes up for it in catchyness, the videos are all fun and remind me of so many other things I enjoy and that I just want to know everything about these characters, ..... Leave em wanting more .... the mark of a true showman

I wont od and im nowhere near burned out if you want to send me cool ghost/tobias things or chat me up im down.

Im driving my wife crazy wanting to speak latin and doodling the cross G and papa on anything I encounter with a pen in hand but it has made our dinner conversations a hoot talking bout satan , and that movie with viggo(aragorn) as satan where hes gotta get the spear of fate and play the hero , and the cast out of Lucifer angelic wars and catholic mythology. Ghost stimulates my mind

I love getting into new bands and it gets rarer and rarer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back