PWD 715: And Now Back To Regular Scheduled Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince-McMahon.jpg

There's blood in the water. Vinnie Mac can taste it.

On a scale of 1-10 how racist would it be for me to fuck Sasha on that bus?
Zero.
You think white people thought of doing anything but lynching blacks back then?
Having intercourse with one is grabbing the onyx ring.

Brady has been in the top spot for too long. The fans are sick of him and how he uses politics to hold down younger stars. It's time to move on. It's time for a new generation...

Luck- Bret
Jimmy G- HBK
Mahomes- Diesel
Baker Mayfield- Razor
Goff- 123 Kid

So the bitch ass raiders have decided to fuck me over one last time by ruining my baseball teams beautiful grass field with their gorilla cleats before they leave to bitch ass las vegas
Ugh I can just imagine all their scumbag fans roaming around my beloved, serene, relaxed outdoor sky bar overlooking the city, pissing in the corners and fornicating in the bathroom stalls
I am so not happy about this @Frank23

Pic of me enjoying the bar at sunset
RIP

39136587_1993030787415498_5042541151693832192_n.jpg

On a scale of 1-10 how racist would it be for me to fuck Sasha on that bus?

Depends on what kind of fantasies you are having. If its just a hot dirty fuck you are in the clear but any kind of role playing with a power dynamic might be heading into un pc territory

So the bitch ass raiders have decided to fuck me over one last time by ruining my baseball teams beautiful grass field with their gorilla cleats before they leave to bitch ass las vegas
Ugh I can just imagine all their scumbag fans roaming around my beloved, serene, relaxed outdoor sky bar overlooking the city, pissing in the corners and fornicating in the bathroom stalls
I am so not happy about this @Frank23

Pic of me enjoying the bar at sunset
RIP

39136587_1993030787415498_5042541151693832192_n.jpg

Are you opening a pawn shop in vegas with your dad ungrateful son and his idot friend ?

I can already see her custom gear with BAY on each tit

5c082870e644c23a4503bb53ddfdf9b9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back