biggie-smalls-it-was-all-a-dream-prints.jpg

Not yet. It’s not on iBooks yet. I much prefer to read on the iPad
Theres an ebook torrent of it on XWT

I been thinking about getting a tablet just for reading
I got a shitload of books I still need to read though

Theres an ebook torrent of it on XWT

I been thinking about getting a tablet just for reading
I got a shitload of books I still need to read though
It’s worh it. You can travel with all your books. Many times I’ve been on a plane or sitting in an airport then opened up iBooks and flipped through 60-70 pages of Bret’s book or something

This is from page 143 of the Death of WCW book that @warriorscommando treats as gospel. That line is very disrespectful towards one of the greats of the business.

Why you looking for a fight, bro? Nasty comment but ... also I’ve analyzed it with Nitro and a couple of other books and the PWT vip (and my favorite man along Bolin, Cornette, hates PWT). Snarky but fact based. Meltzer avoiding commenting on Nitro is telling.

I like the Death because they go page after page with snark mixed with pure facts - ratings, house shows, revenue. Nitro is probably better.

The best rassling books are Foley’s AB and Roddy Bio. And Bolin’s I Probably Screwed You Too. I’m aiming to get a copy of the Midnight Express book one day.

Last edited:
Why you looking for a fight, bro? Nasty comment but ... also I’ve analyzed it with Nitro and a couple of other books and the PWT vip (and my favorite man along Bolin, Cornette, hates PWT). Snarky but fact based. Meltzer avoiding commenting on Nitro is telling.

I like the Death because they go page after page with snark mixed with pure facts - ratings, house shows, revenue. Nitro is probably better.

The best rassling books are Foley’s AB and Roddy Bio. And Bolin’s I Probably Screwed You Too. I’m aiming to get a copy of the Midnight Express book one day.
You analyzed it??? The fuck is wrong with you?

I don’t doubt that DoWCW is a more fun read. I think it’s the only time that I bought a book, went home and didn’t stop reading till I finished it. It made me laugh. Nitro I imagine will read like a history book. An interesting one but still more straightforward with little fluff

I ate the most delicious brownie ever made in history yesterday
Some old lady made em and they had caramel and pecans and every bite was like tasting heaven itself
I never knew life could be so good until that moment
The lady was like 70 years old little old granny but I would legit marry her if she'd have me
The brownie was that good!!

It's all downhill from here, Peter.

I wish they chose another pic for the cover. It's such a great book but that gives the impression that Nash beating Goldberg was wrong (which is typical revisionist BS history).

It also didn't happen on Nitro.

Jesus Christ, you guys, I try to go do some work for a couple hours and when I come back you savages are acting like Jeff Jarrett has ever been anything other than a rancid talentless turd? Fuck almighty.

Jesus Christ, you guys, I try to go do some work for a couple hours and when I come back you savages are acting like Jeff Jarrett has ever been anything other than a rancid talentless turd? Fuck almighty.
maxresdefault.jpg

Welll yyyouuuu knowww

I don’t doubt that DoWCW is a more fun read. I think it’s the only time that I bought a book, went home and didn’t stop reading till I finished it. It made me laugh. Nitro I imagine will read like a history book. An interesting one but still more straightforward with little fluff

Nitro is good because its updated and has in-depth access and interviews that Death couldn't get. Different style. Easy E lies, somebody else proves this in the previous or next interview, etc. I like the bit about how the sale of WCW was probably corporate fraud. Death is more snarky but goes is more data driven figures and data.

I like the Book of Lists by Reynolds, that's a load of fun.

Roddy is fascinating because its an attempt to reconstruct the past of a guy who lived kayfabe so much that his family doubt he even knew what was true. Half of Viper's Pit is blatant pure kayfabe but he might have thought it was true.

I always read rassling books during the winter school holidays. I'm doing 'Don't Miss This' which is a story of Tri-City rassling. Old school Wright, Fuller/Welch, Whitey, NWA and outlaw wars and fueds. Not a fantastic write but BeauJames knows his shit.

And Bolin is a great toilet break read.

That is basura!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back