PWD 707: Wardrobe Malfunction: Episode VI - Return of the Crack

Bigger Heat Magnet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just the kids in the neighborhood for me...I never really got along with other gamers outside our group...maybe it was just the ones where I grew up but I couldn't understand why they wanted to spend half the time talking in bad British accents having their characters sit around a tavern instead of...you know...killing things with swords and lightning and what not. To each his own I guess, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Havdn't played in at least 20 years until 2 summer's ago...decided to let the kids at my school try it during summer camp...went over huge and now I've got kids begging their parents to plan their summer vacations around camp so they can play. They've been begging me to ell them what next Summer's campaign is going to be since October.

Alot of gamers back then were utterly miserable human beings tbh. I got lucky that most of the local guys were fun and inclusive, so I didn't really notice it until I went to my first convention.
i've used a modified shadowrun d6 system to play with my niece... She usually plays a Disney princess type with a sword. It's one of her favorite things.

rwjp633c82c21.jpg

good grief

Wow!

I want to have a glass of that milk, Moon.

I did not know there was a video included in the Kaitlyn leaks. With dirty talk.

giphy.gif

If I can be serious for a moment

How do you decide which side your dicks going and do you switch it up?
left since when I'm at work and when I step up on trucks or lifts I lead with my right. Feels more comfortable

My dick leans left, you fascist pigs.

vz7upd.jpg

got to work and realised my dress was on backwards. interesting start to my wednesday <{1-1}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back