PWD 703: RSR appreciation edition

Choose the definitve PWD phrase for calling someone retarded!

• Never go full Lakersfank!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's suffering from adult onset full Lakersfoot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hgddrknvnua21.jpg

Nice Latino Heat trash

Why did he hate Sable so much? Maybe he tried to hit it and she turned him down.
Basically same thing as Cornette always said. She had no real purpose, couldn't work, couldn't talk, couldn't bump and the bolt ons looked ridiculous. He also had a weird thing with her age where he constantly accused her of being significantly older than she said she was, which she wasn't.

Ref completely copped a feel on Zelina's ass.

Good for him, I guess.

Sonya subtly not being behind Mandy's plan was interesting. Should have had her seem a little jealous too, though.

Mandy's plan would have made a lot more sense if she didn't sign the card. Jimmy then could have gone thinking it was Gross wanting to gross on him. Then the guy jumping out and taking pictures would have made sense. They still need to cut out the entire hotel room scene, though. Just have him go in and then after a little bit Jimmy comes out all nervous. And then Mandy comes out all arrogant.

Next week Jimmy starts getting the photos sent to him and is freaking out.

for gods sake stop quoting the Ms. Meltz pic

Although she still kicked Gross' ass, so I guess it worked out OK. But if she just wanted to fight they probably could have done that at the wrestling match.

When I first saw The Simple Life, I remember thinking that there's no way these women can be that stupid.

Little did I know, I was right. Paris was working us all!
I liked Paris in the Simple Life but hated Nicole Ritchie

Jimmy could have been getting the pictures texted to him and freaking out, and then it could have culminated with Gross and Mandy in the ring at the Rumble and the pictures start flashing up on the screen, distracting Gross and then Mandy eliminates her.

I lost on the last question of the WWE HQ Trivia. I'm an idiot!

That 21 cents would've helped me out.

I got some stuff from lush, bought myself a new leather bag and some jewellery, mums about to come up to my flat so I’ll update you on what goodies she’s brought! I asked for a door mat (don’t ask lol) and some tarot cards...
Now when you say lush..........
[<cena1}

What the fuck was with Kevin Nash getting a Steven Seagal dye job??
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Kevin Nash reportedly tried returning to WWE TV without dying his hair black but officials insisted that he dye it black because they wanted him to look younger. Nash tried to get out of it but WWE wouldn't budge. It's said that Nash prefers his gray hair and when he was in TNA, people pushed for him to dye it but he wouldn't.

Read more:https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2011/08/wwe-demands-kevin-nash-to-dye-hair-tna-shot-543161/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back