Did Vince watch NXT UK Takeover?

• Yes

• No

• Only when Batjester's mom is on the show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Snubbed from 2 massive posts with basically everyone in the PWD listed. Hurtful!

Congrats, @RR!

The Beard would be proud.

tenor.gif
<PlusJuan>

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I have some people that need to be thanked. First of all, @Big Nut Energy and @SocraticMethod. I'm not sure I would have lasted around this place if it wasn't for these two fine Americans and proud fathers. They continue to show me every day that you can be outstanding family man but also a sick, twisted, nasty tit and rasslin' loving freak. You two are the best! @Frank23 my podcast brother. I know one day we'll both tearfully embrace when A-E-Dub beats Raw in the ratings for the first time and we both know #OurBusiness is officially back. Our great sport of NASCAR is beyond saving though and we need to just let it go. In that same vein, @PRIDEWASBETTER thank you for showing me that there are others like me who love college football, rasslin' and motorsports.

@TheHigherPower as far as I'm concerned a pillar of strength on not just this thread but so many others. A fine man and encyclopedia of rasslin', the military, college football and even motorsports. @Pliny Pete you proudly stuck up with me in the great Bischoff/Bret 1996 contract debate. I'll never forget that(and Bret still didn't get a contract in 1996). Good man right there. @moonwolf we used to say that you were the Rodman of the#SocraticMethodGuys but now I say that Rodman is the @moonwolf of the NWO. @warriorscommando you may be one crazy son of a bitch but you're OUR crazy son of a bitch. An exemplary attorney and father.

@frenz my dear sister. The First Lady of the PWD. A woman of grace and elegance but also the brash metalhead of a lady you always wished you could meet. I hope you stay here more in 2019. @GraveyardFilla for one of the best p4p AVs in The Business.@lakersfan45 another great father and family man of the PWD. I'm not giving up on you in 2019. You're gonna be wishing you could motorboat Lindsey Pelas for hours before I'm done with you. @GoldenAzazel @Rebelfett @squirrelynuts for the likes and constant encouragement.

@SidJustice I'm glad to finally have on East coast time. @Batjester for showing that the PWD is indeed the fountain of youth. @Casrot an outstanding rookie of the year and you know when a Cas like comes in that you really earned it. @deezy my Summer Rae brother. Sure she's not the same anymore but to us it's always 2014. @Sivo The Ram for always reminding me when it's time for someone to get their ass kicked/wig split. @Thrawn33 for loving the glorious spray of blood as much as I do. Praise be to JBG.@Michaelangelo for inspiring me to lift every day with that glorious Vinnie Mac AV. @Edison Carasio for the love of Twin Peaks. Ronald Emmerich for making that God awful 1998 Godzilla movie. @Ozymandias for not spoiling anything major for me...yet. It's Rumble season though you son of a bitch, I've got my eye on you! @MaveDeltzer for always having a TD gif ready to go!

@Smigg for always keeping me informed of things that I didn't know we're gonna piss me off. @BEAST for his appreciation of prime Maria and fantasy booking of CM Punk/Maria marriage. @Count Zero and @Falsedawn for keeping me wide eyed to the global wrestling scene. @D.R.H. for being the worst mod of all time and hatred of all things Young bucks. @Kung Fu Tze for being an excellent new comer. Hope to see you in here for years to come. @Jobber I miss the Hogan AV but you're still the same quality poster. And of course for better or for worse one of the breakouts in the second half of 2018 @AndersonsFoot. @Dusty Rhodes for keeping the spirit of JCP alive, daddeh

Lastly. I wi- I wish @J Danger was here.

Thank you PWD!

giphy.gif

Dear Feet: Of everyone to respond to the Poster of the Year Award announcement you are the only one who had a hissy fit and made it about you rather than congratulating RSR. Maybe you should think about that and draw your own conclusions about your treatment here.

Wow!

Snubbed from 2 massive posts with basically everyone in the PWD listed. Hurtful!
Andy, in my moment of euphoria, I did leave a few off. My excitement got the best of me and I consider my post to be a living document as people come to me. I will say though that you were one of the first to be added back in and it was even before I read this. Please find yourself in my speech.

Andy, in my moment of euphoria, I did leave a few off. My excitement got the best of me and I consider my post to be a living document as people come to me. I will say though that you were one of the first to be added back in and it was even before I read this. Please find yourself in my speech.

It's okay, RSR. I understand that it was a big moment for you.

And sometimes I'm not on my best behavior, I try to own that.

daria-hug.gif

Cowboys trying to make it interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back